For obvious reasons, most Americans do not look forward to April 15th. Not only are federal, state, and local taxes typically due by this date, but there is also a considerable amount of paperwork and planning required to ensure personal and business taxes are filed correctly. Although doing your own taxes may save you the pain of paying an accountant, it could be costing you money in the long run.
Each year, Community Tax & Financial provides countless businesses and individuals throughout the greater Kokomo, Indiana area with affordable, timely income tax preparation services. The company is qualified to prepare individual tax returns for federal and all states. Community Tax & Financial is trusted by companies large and small and also by individuals of all socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outsource Your Business’ Filing Processes to Community Tax & Financial
Community Tax & Financial understands the importance of finding efficiencies. Outsourcing some or all of your tax needs to Community Tax & Financial can yield significant value for your company. Community Tax & Financial regularly works on C Corporation (1120), S Corporation (1120S), and Partnership (1065), and Limited Liability Company returns in Kokomo, Indiana.
Why you should consider us the best choice for your tax preparation needs:
- Most tax preparers can’t help you if you encounter tax problems. Only enrolled agents, CPAs, and attorneys can represent you before the IRS. We have three Enrolled Agents on staff to help solve issues with the IRS.
- We offer a $25 discount for new client tax preparation.
- We reward existing clients with $25 for each new full paying tax client they refer to us.
- With e-Advance, our fees can be deducted from your tax refund and you can get up to a $6,000 Refund.
- Advance Loan the same day!
- No additional fees for E-filing.
- Students and seniors receive discounted prices.
- Open year round for your convenience.
- Well staffed, centrally located office in Kokomo for your convenience.
- We can handle all types of tax returns including farms, rentals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Largest refunds allowed. Guaranteed !!
Additional Tax Reporting Services
In addition to annual reporting services, Community Tax & Financial can also assist with preparation of fiduciary tax returns for estates and trusts (1041), and federal estate tax returns (706). For businesses, we also offer preparation of federal and state reports, including payroll, sales, motor fuel tax, and 1099 reporting.